Banding – Plastic and Steel
Banding, or strapping, is used as an alternative or in addition to tape, stretch film and twine when bundling, palletizing and unitizing loads that are difficult to secure. Often overlooked, banding can be a great alternative to tape for box sealing in tough environments (wet and cold), heavy boxes or unique box styles.
We supply a wide array of plastic banding for your shipping needs, including polypropylene and polyester, as well as steel banding. Polyester is a safe and cost-effective alternative to steel strap in many applications. It is weather resistant and won’t rust or stain products.
Plastic banding products that we supply include:
- Hand and Machine Grades
- Polypropylene – smooth and embossed in various colors
- Polyester – smooth and embossed in various colors
- Strapping Kits – for portability
- Buckles, Seals, Carts and Tools
- Composite, Bonded and Woven Cord Strapping
- Paper and film bands – as an alternative to shrink and folding cartons
- Tools – Battery Powered, Pneumatic and Electric Tools – for tensioning, cutting and friction welding
- Corner Board and Edge Protectors
All banding can be customized with your logo or message.
Steel banding and tools are available and recommended for hot or very heavy pallet loads.
- Standard duty
- High tensile
- Painted finish
- Zinc finish