Polyethylene Film Tape
Polyethylene Film tapes are used for many different applications to create a seam, seal or vapor barrier. PE tapes are also used to hold and seam plastic sheeting for stucco applications and containment areas.
- Stucco – Primarily used to mask window and door frames during stucco application to protect from overspray. Temporary masking.
- Hanging, splicing, seaming and patching of polyethylene sheeting and heavy duty tarps.
- Sealing, bonding and repair within asbestos/abatement removal applications.
- Convention industry – bundling carpet, securing poly carpet protection and color coding.
- Temporary surface protection
- Permanent version available for heavy duty seaming of vapor barriers and underlayment materials and splicing and seaming heavy-weight materials.
- Seaming on pipefitting covers
- Provides a water tight seal and humidity resistance in a range of weather conditions
- Low residue aggressive adhesive allows for material repositioning
- Straight edge or serrated edge for easy tear by hand
- Good conformability
- Available in 7 mil up to 9 mil; and in colors: red, white, silver, black, teal, blue, orange
- UV resistant